Six-Figure Earning Vice Presidents CTFO Pay Plan Chart PDF and Executive Managers at your service:

Mark Croteau

Mark Croteau

Cynthia Trethewey

Cynthia Trethewey

Tim Kepler

Tim Kepler

moldova women

Forward viral expansion of your CTFO customer network.

Wherever people gather, more opportunities for commerce can occur. A mall, a farmer's market, a concert, football game, movies, etc. By the same token, if lots of people are entering your CTFO customer network, whether they buy something or not, eventually sales follow right behind.
Williamvox

moldova women

Post by Williamvox » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:36 pm

Canadian Ranger receives Medal of Bravery

Ranger Fontaine Fiddler of Sandy Lake First Nation earns the Medal of Bravery from Governor General Julie Payette for saving six lives in a house fire.

Her Excellency the particular Honourable Julie Payette, Governor traditional of Canada, Presented2 Stars of Courageand39Medals of Braveryat a wedding ceremony at Rideau Hall, On late 23, 2017.

credit score rating: Sgt Johanie Maheu, Rideau room, OSGG

Her Excellency the most appropriate Honourable Julie Payette, Governor rough of Canada, Presented2 Stars of Courageand39Medals of Braveryat a saint's day at Rideau Hall, On the fall of 23, 2017. credit score: Sgt Johanie Maheu, Rideau arena, OSGG

By cindy Moon

SANDY LAKE A Canadian Ranger has brought the Medal of Bravery for saving the lives of six people in a house fire on a remote First Nation in Northern Ontario.

Ranger Fontaine Fiddler of remote Lake, A remote Oji Cree community 600 kilometers northwest of Thunder Bay, Was assigned the prestigious medal by Governor General Julie Payette in an investiture ceremony at Rideau Hall in Ottawa.

on to April 5, 2016, He spectacular cousin, Jules Kakekagumick, Noticed a house was unstoppable. There were four babies in the house along with two adults. "Ranger Fiddler found the household trapped by the flames, Said the quotation for his medal. "He ran to the back and found a way into your own home. He removed four children to safety before re entering the residence to discover the other victims. All loved ones survived, owing to Ranger Fiddler's efforts,

"We are happy with all our Rangers, said Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Richardson, instructing officer of 3rd Canadian Ranger Patrol Group, "And it's nice that what of one our Rangers has been recognized. Fontaine is certainly deserving of this award and we're proud he's been presented with this medal by the Governor General.

"He has been recognized for doing something quite tremendous. He saw something and this man took action and, as a consequence, Saved a couple lives,

Ranger Fontaine's cousin looked after the four children when they got away from home and kept them a safe distance from the flames, Which destroyed the dwelling.

Ranger Fontaine said he was not nervous when he went into the burning building but he was when he stepped before Governor General to have her place the medal on his chest.

"I was quite nervous, he was quoted saying. "my mom congratulated me. She asked me how long i am a Ranger and I told her 14 years. She said she was a big fan of the ranger,

Four people complemented him to the investiture. these were his wife, Jacqueline Harper; Fabian Crow, A member of the Sandy Lake band council; Terrance Meekis, A associate of the Sandy Lake Canadian Ranger patrol; And Sergeant benjamin Kirke, A Canadian Army mentor.

"I wasn't expecting to get anything when I did what I did at the fire, Ranger Fontaine stated. "I just wanted to make sure they were all safe,

"the viewers applauded the most for Ranger Fiddler when he got his medal, pronounced Sergeant Kirke. "Everyone enjoyed his position and his moldova beauty humble attitude,

(Sergeant Peter Moon is anyone affairs ranger for the 3rd Canadian beautiful moldova Ranger Patrol Group at Canadian Forces Base Borden.)

Sgt. Peter MoonSergeant Peter Moon is individuals affairs ranger for the 3rd Canadian Ranger Patrol Group. Canadian Rangers are army reservists who construct a military presence in Canada's remote and isolated regions, particularly Northern Ontario. they brandish skilled assistance in emergencies such as searches, Plane lock-ups, woodlands fires, And deluges. in addition they operate the Junior Canadian Rangers, A youth programme for young boys and girls aged 12 to 18.